Remote access of Exchange server

  • From: "Brajesh" <smtp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 09:54:51 +0530

I have a static IP, i.e on ISA server's external interface.
I have my Exchange 2000 on internal network, I am using the POP3 connector
for donwloading the mails form ISP's global mail box.
But I have some internal accounts at exchange to whcih I want to access from
the remote places.
Now I am using VPN connection for doing it. But I donot want to give VPN
connection to all.
So is there any different procedure to access my exchange server from remote

How can I do it.  If there is any article/configuration please give me idea.