Remote Web Workplace connection

  • From: "Daniel A. Grube" <DanGrube@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 12:39:56 -0700

Hi all,

I get the connection page that shows all available machines in my

Domain and when I attempt to connect (even though they are set up for

Remote Connections) I get "Connectivity to the remote computer could not
be established. Ensure that the remote computer is on and connected to
Small Business Server Network". I am able to use Remote Desktop
Connection to connect to all of these machines.

And by the way, if anyone knows how to show only machine in an OU rather
than the whole domain that would be appreciated as well. And my apology
if this is not the correct bb to post this question. If not and you can
please redirect me.

Thank you for your time and considerations

Dan