Remote Outlook Client

  • From: "Paul" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 07:47:42 -0600

Hi All,

I have an exch 2k system loaded with win 2k and both have latest service
On my network I have one external IP and use a router to port forward to
the required server.

I have an external client which uses outlook 2002, that pressently
downloads e-mail via pop3. then sends using the clients ISP smtp server.

I would like to setup the external remote client to access the exchange
server with all folders and fucntions of exchange - as if they were
connected directly to the exchange server.

Is there a way of doing this and if so how?