Remote Laptop -> Exchange Server

  • From: "Niklas Lindgren" <niklas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 01:43:06 -0700

What are the options for connecting remote to exchange server?
If i travel alot and want to get my info from exchange server, what do i

I know that webmail is a great tool, but when i dont have time to connect
to my isp with my laptop 33.6k modem and then connect to the exchange
server, then its a real problem.

If i come to the office everyday, then its no problem.
Then i can make an offline file in my Outlook.

But the thing is that i work from home and travel alot.
I come to the office ones a week.

This is what i want.

I want to have some kind of offline file with Webmail or some kind of
synch with the server.

If i get like 10mails per day with phonenumbers then i want to read them
without connecting to internet.

What are my options.

Please help me with this someone!

Niklas Lindgren