Re: Remote Exchange User

  • From: "Tony Anderson" <tandersn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 12:57:38 -0800

You can configure outlook to use the 'I travel with this computer' setting,
or otherwise known as 'offline caching mode enabled' or something like that.
Basically, when available it sync's up with the servers. Then, when
unavailable, it uses the local cache. We have had best results with Outlook
XP. Outlook 2003 has some changes that made it less attractive to use in
offline caching mode.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/ork/2003/three/ch7/OutB04.htm is the 2003
instructions.

Tony