RE: Remote Administration

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 13:19:09 -0400

You could use Terminal Services, you could install the Windows 2000 Admin
Pack and Exchange System Manager on your laptop, if you are running XP Pro
on your laptop then you need to follow special steps to get the Exchange
System Manager to work, if you are running W2K Pro install the Windows 2000
Admin Pack (adminpak.msi) from the Windows 2000 Server CD and then insert
the Exchange 2000 CD and install the Exchange System Manager, apply the
Windows 2000 SP and the Exchange 2000 SP.

Hope this helps

Mark Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Tel:  585 586 3890
Fax: 585 249 0316
Cell: 585 576 4750
Visit for valuable information about Microsoft Exchange