RE: Relaying prohibited for Macintosh client

  • From: "Jeffrey Robillard" <jrobill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 10:17:52 -0400

You have to specify on outlook express on the mac that you want to use
authenticated SMTP.  Just like you would put a username and password in
for receiving POP3 you need to put in a username and password for the
SMTP.   If your current version of express on the mac doesn't have that
then download the latest version.