Relaying prohibited for Macintosh client

  • From: "Chris" <ccerer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 07:31:56 -0600

I have recently secured my Exchange 2000 server from being an open relay.
I have a Mac on my network that uses Outlook Express for a mail client.
Since fixing the open relay issue, once in a while the Mac can't send
mail, and recieves the "cannot relay for personA@xxxxxxx" or similar error
message.  I believe that it's probably due to the fact the the mac doesn't
log on to the domain, so perhaps the server won't process the mail because
it doesn't recognize it?  Any help would be greatly appreiciated!

Chris