[ExchangeList] Re: Relaying mail but NOT an open relay... Compromised?

  • From: victor-w@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 16:47:05 +0200

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Are the emails you
mention really leaving the organisation or are they
staying in the queue? If they are staying in the queue then your
Exchange server could be trying to send an NDR back to a spammer with a
bogus email address.

Have you thought about enabling recipient filtering to filter
recipients who are not in the directory?