RE: Relay permissions error ...

  • From: "Donavon Yelton" <dyelton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 14:58:26 -0400

I guess saying you shouldn't use DNS blacklisting alone is a little
biased against the smaller company who doesn't have the money to pay for
a system that can filter via keyword.  I'm very cramped with the amount
of money that I get to expenditure out on my department.  I wish I could
afford keyword blocking, but that isn't possible at the present time.  I
do understand blacklisting but pardon me if I asked a legitament
question on a legitament dicussion list that was created to help those
in need.  One could also say that you shouldn't even post on this
discussion list because you should know your product in and our before
posting.  I'm a one man IT department for a company with 130 people, I
can't help that fact but I have to spread my knowledge around to every
single department from manufacturing, ERP, AIX, Windows, Exchange, SQL
and the other problems presented by 130 people.  Thanks for the advice.