RE: Relay permissions error ...

  • From: "Donavon Yelton" <dyelton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 07:10:51 -0400

I'm not understanding how this would benefit my situation.

Also, I've tried sending e-mail from an address that's never been used
before to send e-mail to that address.  They seem to be listed on a
public DNS blacklist and we're not.  We check domains against public DNS
blacklists before mail comes in/out so I'm assuming since their on the
DNS blacklist this is why I can't send e-mail to them so I'm wondering
if there's anything I can really do other than take our blacklisting
checks out which I don't want to do.  There has to be a way to bypass
the DNS blacklist queries for a certain address on the server, but I
could be wrong.  BTW, I'm using the built in Exchange 2003 DNS
blacklisting abilities.