RE: Relay and exchange

  • From: "Opeyemi Olomo" <O.Olomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 11:39:02 +0100

It is because Open-relay is disabled on your server. This disallows spamming on
your mail server.

I'll advise you keep it that way.

Opeyemi Olomo
Corporate Development,
Ocean and Oil Holdings
10th Floor, The Octagon
13A AJ Marinho Drive, Victoria Island Lagos
Office Tel No: +234 1 320 0818-9 Ext: 123