Relay Nightmare

  • From: "Craig_Weil" <craig_weil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 12:02:08 -0700

Running Exchange 2000, default settings for the smtp virtual server...
(Anonymous Access - so we can receive outside email, Basic Authentication,
Integrated Windows Authentication all checked, Relay restrictions set to "Only
the list below" which is empty and "Allow all computers which successfully
authenticate to relay..." checked so that employees can send mail while
connected to another ISP, Outbound Security options set as default - Anonymous
Access checked)
My server is STILL relaying mail.  I can look in any number of queues and it's
like a clearing house for spam.

Any ideas?

Much appreciation!

Craig