Relay Messaging

  • From: "Elias, Delores" <DELIAS@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 10:30:31 -0400

Hi All

We are having a strange problem here.  My manager has been getting emails
from an attorney in our firm that he has not sent to her.  It's usually a
spam email and when she opens it, the From and To line both have the
attorney's name.  We don't see her name anywhere.  Our consultant suggested
that it may be a relay issue, but I've turned relaying off and it's still
happening.  Also, email from this attorney has been sent to others in our
firm.

Has anyone encountered this type of problem?

Thanks,
Delores
The information supplied in this message may be legally privileged.  If you
are not the intended recipient of this message, the sender does not intend
delivery to you to waive any privilege or right pertaining to this message.
If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
sender by return e-mail, and delete the errant message.  Thank you.