Reinstall Server 2003

  • From: "Chris Rollison" <crollison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 10:03:23 -0600

I've ran into a problem where my Server 2003 will not load.  Will load in
safe mode, but anything extra causes it not to load.  Cannot run sfc, so
I've determined that a reinstall is needed.

My stores are fine, all databases on my exchange 2003 are safe in their
respective places, but I wanted to make sure what things to watch for or
be careful about -- even possible steps after windows is reinstalled -- to
get all my stores back in place and everything back up and running.

Thanks for any help!  This is rather scary thinking about the number of
people I could tick off if I don't get those stores back online.