Reg: opening mail boxes

  • From: "Balaji" <Balaji@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 11:51:04 +0530

Hi All,
I am new to exchange server, I have been trying to install and configure
exchage as a project were we may have to shift to exhange in the near future.
All has come out well for me from the installation part to the end of
configuring the clients machines.
I feel great that I have done it. and it is working fantastic.

I also thank the exchange list for my success. I have been learning a lot.

One query?
1. As an exchange administrator. I should be able to open others mailboxes. How
should I go about it, If I want to open the mail box of another user? (Lets say
that I do not know the password of the user. but I have logged in as an

Thank you once again.

Balaji Naidu
Systems Administrator