Redirection

  • From: "Sian Clarke" <Sian.Clarke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 15:22:59 +0100

Hi All,

Is it possible to redirect certain users messages sent to our Exchange
in domain A, to another Exchange server in untrusted domain B?  For
instance, can we divert messages sent to usera@xxxxxxxxxxx to
usera@xxxxxxxxxxx?

The only way I could think of doing this, would be create some external
contacts and place a forward on each individual user item in my AD
pointing to these contacts.

Any help appreciated :o)

Many Thanks,

Sian.

The Information contained in this message is confidential and is
intended for the addressee only. If you have received this message in
error or there are any problems please notify the originator immediately.
The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message
is strictly forbidden. This mail and any attachments have been scanned
for viruses prior to leaving the Newham University Hospital NHS Trust network.
Newham University Hospital NHS Trust will not be liable for direct, special,
indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents
of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being passed on.