Redirecting the mails!

  • From: Deshwal Chand <chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange List (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 18:45:56 +0530

Hi,
I have an interesting scenario at hands.
Whenever, anyone from my company sends a mail to a particular domain, they
are auto-redirected to a particular mailbox in the other domain. I mean,
there is a common vendor, whom my competitors are also communicating to. I
also do need to communicate with this vendor. My problem is that whichever
few mails, I sent to this vendor, they were redirected to a mailbox of my
competitor.
Is there anything, which I can do about this?
Can that vendor be sued to any court of law (governing Cyber law)?

Obvisouly, I am not going to communicate with the vendor quite for sometime
now.

Any help in this regard is HIGHLY APPRECIATED!

Thanx in advance

Regards,

Chand