RE: Red Cross Marks in IIS

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 11:16:59 -0500

These red x's may never go away, but they are working. What happens is
when the server starts up, if I recall Exchange starts up first then
IIS, Exchange doesn't see those folders initially and when IIS starts up
they get red x's. You really don't have worry about this because the
server checks it later and sees the folders are there, thus everything
works but the red x's are still there.

That's one thing I hated about 2000, thus I switched to 2003. :)

Andrew