Recurring reminders / appointments

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ExchangeList (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 12:52:30 +0100

We are using Exchange 2000 service pack 3 on a Windows 2000 server.

Users are mainly using the version of Outlook that comes with Office XP,
although I think there may be the odd one with Outlook 2000.

A number of users are having problems with calendar items appearing
unexpectedly when they have been dismissed previously.
They seem to come up all at once, but there doesn't seem to be a pattern
as to when they appear. It also affects both one off appointments and
recurring ones.

So a user will come in and sometime during the day 10 reminders will pop
up, all of which have been dismissed before...

It's becoming a bit annoying!

Any ideas

TIA

Andy