Recurring Calendar Appts

  • From: "Raji Arulambalam" <RajiA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 14:41:25 +1300

We have a repeating appointment in our calendars set up by a user and
this user has left us. Their account and mailbox has been deleted. Is
there anyway another user can take over this calendar item to change it?
It's a weekly meeting with the manager set up by his pa.

Email disclaimer: This email and any attachments are confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, do not copy, disclose or use the contents in any
way. If you receive this message in error, please let us know by return email
and then destroy the message. Environment Bay of Plenty is not responsible for
any changes made to this message and/or any attachments after sending.
This e-mail has been checked for viruses and no viruses were detected.