RE: Recreate SRS

  • From: "Devon Harding - GTHLA" <DHarding@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 16:31:10 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Devon Harding - GTHLA
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 12:40 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Recreate SRS

For some reason, my Exchange server that hosted my SRS, died.  When I
tried to create the SRS on another server, and select my Exchange 5.5
server for 'Initial Replication', I get the error: 'The distinguished
name already exists.'  How can I recreate the SRS so I can replicate my
Exchange 5.5 and 2000 directories?

Devon Harding

System Administrator

Gilat Latin America

This e-mail is intended for the above named addressee(s), and may
contain information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not
the intended recipient, please inform us immediately: you should not
copy or use this e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any

List Archives:
No.1 ISA Server Resource Site:
Windows Security Resource Site:
Network Security Library: