Re: Recovering mails From Ottlook.ost

  • From: Praveen Ramaswamy <ramaswamy_praveen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 02:47:42 -0700 (PDT)

Try Exchange recovery 2.0. I could not get attachments though. This converts
from ost to pst

Regards
Praveen R

Praveen Sheelavant <Praveen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.MSExchange.org/

This is a multi-part MIME message.

Hello All,

My Exchange 2003 Server Crashed. Can you people tell me how to recover the
mails from Outlook.ost file which is stored in Client Systems?

Thanks

Praveen

Disclaimer
this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are

http://mail.yahoo.com