Re: Recovering mails From Ottlook.ost

  • From: Praveen Ramaswamy <ramaswamy_praveen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 02:47:42 -0700 (PDT)

Try Exchange recovery 2.0. I could not get attachments though. This converts
from ost to pst
Praveen R

Praveen Sheelavant <Praveen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is a multi-part MIME message.

Hello All,

My Exchange 2003 Server Crashed. Can you people tell me how to recover the
mails from Outlook.ost file which is stored in Client Systems?

this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking:
Leading Network Software Directory:
No.1 ISA Server Resource Site: