RE: Recovering Exchange Server

  • From: "Taylor, George" <gtaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 13:08:22 -0700

Number 1....Backup your system state, it's quick, it's easy, no special
tools required, just do it.  There is no reason in the world to not have
a backup of your Active Directory.

Number 2...Exchange is integrated into AD, without AD you have no access
to Exchange, in order to maintain access to your Exchange environment
see number 1 above.

George Taylor
Systems Programmer
Regional Health Inc.