Recover Mail - Malicious Staff Action

  • From: "Craig Kettle" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 23:12:48 -0700

Have an employee who has deliberately deleted mail from our Exchange 2003
system after sending messages to our suppliers and customers.

Exchange 2003 Server
User did not have cached mode Outlook 2003
User permanently deleted messages.
log files go back 1 month
Need to go back 2 months
Recover mailbox and messages are kept for 14 days

May have data backup dated earlier am in the process of going through all
our backups.

Is there a smtp log i can go through

Is there anyway i can find out what messages the staff member has sent.

As a minimum it would be great if i could at lease find out who he has
sent messages to and header.