RE: Recomendations on gateway antivirus

  • From: "Tiago de Aviz" <Tiago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 12:39:29 -0300

Webshield is the heavist software i've ever seen. I'd recommend you Either GFI
MailSecurity or CA's eTrust.

GFI has the advantage of being extremely more configurable and has several
virus scanning engines. It can run on your front-end with IIS SMTP.

CA has the advantage of being extremely cheap and very light. However, eTrust
can only run as an option over Exchange. Still, unbreakable.

Tiago de Aviz
SoftSell
(41) 340-2363
www.softsell.com.br