Recipients Policy in Exchange 2000

  • From: "Stalin Peņa" <spena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 08:24:57 -0600

Hi Guys:

I have configured a Recipients policy at an Exchange 2000 box to delete
all e-mails older than 350 days that are located at each recipient's
Inbox, Sent and deleted items folder. I have scheduled the policy to run
on wednesday at 5:00 PM as test example. After a hour of waiting to see
the results of the policy, I have encounter that the policy did not run at
all. The exchange box is running Exchange 2000 and Exchange SP3. The
server has been fully patched using the latest updates from Microsoft. Any
advice will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.