Recipients Container

  • From: Devon Harding - GTHLA <DHarding@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 12:02:52 -0400

How do I manually create a Container in AD under '\Users' like the
ones created by ADC replicated from Exchange 5.5?

I'm trying to get ADC replicate users from other Sites/Routing Groups into
those containers instead of creating disabled users in '\Users'

Devon Harding

System Administrator

Gilat Latin America

dharding@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:dharding@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

This e-mail is intended for the above named addressee(s), and may contain
information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please inform us immediately: you should not copy or use this
e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any person.