RE: Recipient unknown error when sending to exchange from outside...

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 21:26:02 -0400

It would appear from using telnet to connect to that
this is not an Exchange server?, if is not your domain
please post your domain name, if it is your domain could you provide more
information about your Exchange installation.

Mark Fugatt
MCT, MCSE, Microsoft Exchange MVP
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Tel:  585 586 3890