[ExchangeList] Recipient policy issues

  • From: Dave stevens <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 04:21:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

Not sure if I have got this right, but this is the scenario.

Exchange 2003 on W2k.

Our company is changing names from XYZ.com to ABC.com. The change date is not till next week, but we want users to have both email addresses before that date. I am hoping to change the primary address the night before.

I have created a new recipient policy, filtered and applied it, but nothing seems to happen. No new email address nothing.

Can someone please help. is there something I am missing out.

Ta
Dave