[ExchangeList] Re: Recipient filtering - Exchange 2003

  • From: "shorabh upadhyay" <shorabh.upadhyay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 16:32:05 +0530

Hi ,

   sorry but i was confused that u want to block mails from Yahoo.com. You are right Sender filtering is to block incoming mails.

On 5/22/06, MAHADEVAN Subramanyan <SMahadevan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Mark…

We are just trying to block mails that are addressed to yahoo.com fro our exchange server.

I hope sender filtering is to filter mails which are addressed to our exchange server from any other external domain (eg: incoming mails from yahoo.com is blocked using sender filtering)

Thanks, Mahadevan.