RE: Recipient Update Service

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 11:24:31 -0400

Actually, it should not take 20 minutes if your Exchange 2000 and DC/GC
are located in the same LAN and AD site. But it is still acceptable.
Leave it for a while and see if it improves. Sometimes when my DC/GC
reboots, it takes about 15-20 minutes to update the new recipient. But
after a while it becomes muck quicker, like 5 minutes. Have you looked
into your DC/GC to check if there is any error logs ?

Regards,
Raj