RE: Recipient Update Service

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 10:54:43 -0400

This happened only once to me. The problem happened when one of our
DC/GC was rebooted. The Exchange 2000 complained about unable to reach
the GC although we have 2 DC/GCs. When the DC/GC came up again, I
noticed this problem. It took a very very long time for new user IDs to
get updated with e-mail addresses. After trying everything, I called up
MS. While on the phone, with the MS support staff , I decided to restart
the System attendant service. Once I did that everything worked just
fine. I never had that problem after that.

Regards,

Raj