Recipient Update Service!!!!

  • From: "Devon Harding - GTHLA" <DHarding@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 15:56:42 -0400

What will it take for me to get my RUS working?  No changes I make in AD
or Exchange System Manager gets replicated.  No errors (MSExchangeAL)
are logged in event viewer.  How in the world can I fix this?  Hers is
my config:

AD Servers:
GLADC01 DC (Infrastructure Master)
GTHLAPDC        DC (ADC, RID, PDC)
GTHLABDC1       DC (ADC)

Exchange Servers:
VMX             Cluster (GTHLAMX1, GTHLAMX2)
GLAFE01 FE (SRS)
GLAFE02 FE (SRS)
GLAMX1  (SRS)
GLAMX3  Exchange 5.5 Bridgehead

_____________________
Devon Harding
System Administrator
Gilat Latin America
954-858-1600
dharding@xxxxxxxxxxx

This e-mail is intended for the above named addressee(s), and may
contain information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not
the intended recipient, please inform us immediately: you should not
copy or use this e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any
person.