Recipient Policy including Custom Attributes

  • From: "Greg" <exceed_test@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 00:30:48 -0600

Legends,

We want to use a clients preferred name as their email address and I was
thinking of storing there preferred name as a custom attribute.

My question is: Can you create a recipient policy using data from custom
attributes?

I know you can use %g, %s, etc, to use the given name and surname fields,
but what syntax do you use to use the custom attributes?

If anyone has any ideas that would be great.

Thanks

Greg