[ExchangeList] Receipients Data & Offline Address Book.

  • From: "Amit Kapoor" <amit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 15:48:17 +0530

Hi

I have migrated from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003 a few months back.
Migration was successful.

We have two companies working under single exchange but they have different
email id.

Moduleone and Alltimejobs are the companies. Now the problem is that
Exchange Server Organization name is moduleone.

In the recipient update service, we have default policy and a policy named
as moduleone.

In the smtp headers option it says @moduleone.com, but for the user of
alltimejobs it is giving as smtp address as username@xxxxxxxxxxxxx whereas
it should be as username@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please help me as how can I change the smtp address for users belonging to
different domains.

Regards

Amit

--------
Amit Kapoor

Network Engineer
Module One India Ltd.
Paharpur Software Technology Incubator Park
A-88, Okhla Phase II, New Delhi 110020, India

Tel: +91-(0)11-41859200 ext. 204 |  Fax: +91-(0)11-41859220
E-mail:  <mailto:amit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> amit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  |  Web:
<http://www.moduleone.com/> www.moduleone.com

==== c r e a t i v e   i n t e r n e t   s o l u t i o n s ====

Module One, one of India's leading Interactive agencies, uses a
combination of creative, marketing and technology skills to assist
clients in successfully using the Internet for their marketing initiatives.