Receipent can't receive email automatically

  • From: "uji" <roszi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 01:45:13 -0600

I have exch 5.5 sp3. Early this year, it works ok..when someone sends an
email, the recipent will receive it automatically without having to click
send/receive button. But these few months, the users will have to click
send/receive button or else they will not receive the  mail. I think my
Exch has a problem. Restarting the server is just  a temporary measures..a
few weeks later the problem will starts again.In fact after restarting it,
receving email will not be not as fast as it used to be but not as slow as
the user complaints.
Is there a properties in Exch that I have to refresh or adjust so that the
user can receive email automatically again?
appreciate the feedbacks..