[ExchangeList] Re: Read Reciepts

  • From: "Rick Boza" <rickb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 16:41:13 -0400

I know on E2K3 you disable system messages on your outbound SMTP
connector - I don't have my hands on an E2K server at the moment, but I
think you set it in the same place on the older version.  Be sure you
don't disable this on a connector that is used internally, or you could
break all sorts of things.

You should probably try to make sure you are not using that connector
for any system functions (replication for example) before you do so.