RE: Read Mails

  • From: "Dolly Bareqet" <dolly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 13:10:37 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: Cecilia Esnal [mailto:cecilia@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 2:44 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Read Mails

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Thank you Dolly for your answer, I did what you said, but when I click on
the MB I want to read, it says it can´t open that folder....I log on as
Administrator , but I open Outlook 2000 as Cecilia..is it right that way?
What else do I need to do?

I'm the administrator of the Exchange Server. I can open all the mailboxes from
my personal outlook. You have to check your rights on the Exchange Server. If
you run Exchange 2000, you can go to M drive and from there you can see the
Inbox. It's not so comfortable.

Dolly