RE: Re: how to reinstall?

  • From: "Ara" <ara@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 19:56:10 -0800

There were so many serious issues here and I got them fixed, so =
Hopefully this never happens

1.    They were using server with dual nic and same configuration going To
same server creating loop backs

2.    dns servers were not set to use wins

3.    There was no replication partner set up on wins and created that one

4.    Did a setup.exe /reinstall and same for service pack

5.    It is up and running

Thank you for help