Random Problem with MS Exchange 2003

  • From: "Naboth Semwayo" <NabothS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 10:21:37 +0200

Hi All

Every once in a while I get a user or two complaining of bouncing emails both
internally and externally. The clients can be on Outlook 2003, 2002 or 2000. I
cant seem to get a pattern on this as at times after retries the messages are
sent. I have also experienced this problem. The message from System
Administrator reads

            The message could not be delivered because the recipient's
destination email system is unknown or invalid. Please check the address and
try again, or contact your system administrator to verify connectivity to the
email system of the recipient.
            <e_server.interfresh.co.zw #5.1.2>

      'Name2 Surname2' on 27/06/2005 11:21
            The message could not be delivered because the recipient's
destination email system is unknown or invalid. Please check the address and
try again, or contact your system administrator to verify connectivity to the
email system of the recipient.
            <e_server.interfresh.co.zw #5.1.2>

      'Name3 Surname3' on 27/06/2005 11:21
            The message could not be delivered because the recipient's
destination email system is unknown or invalid. Please check the address and
try again, or contact your system administrator to verify connectivity to the
email system of the recipient.
            <e_server.interfresh.co.zw #5.1.2>

      'Name4 Surname4' on 27/06/2005 11:21
            The message could not be delivered because the recipient's
destination email system is unknown or invalid. Please check the address and
try again, or contact your system administrator to verify connectivity to the
email system of the recipient.
            <e_server.interfresh.co.zw #5.1.2>

DISCLAIMER AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This e-mail and attachments are for the sole authorized recipient, and should
it reach you unintentionally, do not read, disclose or use the contents in
anyway.  No assurance can be provided that it is free of errors, virus,
interception and interference.
This message has been scanned by GFI MailSecurity.
Sender: NabothS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Recipient: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx