RUS stopped working ?!?

  • From: "Stelley, Douglas" <dstelley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 11:50:20 -0400

HELP!

I changed the recipient policy to add an email adx for my domain, now
all my users have only the x.400 address listed. before the change there
were 3 other adx's, there should be 4, now there is only 1 ?!?!?!?!

Exchange2K SP3 Win2k sp4

-Doug

the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any release, dissemination,
have received this communication in error please notify the author immediately
by replying to this message and deleting the original message. Thank you.