RE: RUS not running!!!

  • From: "Lorie Gordon" <lgordon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 12:40:11 -0500

Try these...

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;322313
<http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;322313>
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;317654
<http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;317654>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message (including any attachments) may
contain confidential and privileged information, and is for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender by replying to this e-mail message, permanently
deleting the original message and destroying any hard copies of the original
message that may have been created.