-----Original Message-----
From: Devon Harding - GTHLA [mailto:DHarding@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 14 August 2003 19:44
To: [ExchangeList]

http://www.MSExchange.org/

In my org. I have four Exchange Servers.  One Exchange 5.5 Bridgehead,
two Front-End servers (load balanced), and one cluster.  After dealing
with this problem for 6 months, decided to build another Exchange 2000
(non-cluster/non-FE) server to temporally hold mailboxes.  I changed the
RUS to point to this server and wha-la!!

You will NEVER find this anywhere on Microsoft site nor google.

-Devon