RE: RUS Solved!!!!

  • From: "Devon Harding - GTHLA" <DHarding@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 14:44:25 -0400

In my org. I have four Exchange Servers.  One Exchange 5.5 Bridgehead,
two Front-End servers (load balanced), and one cluster.  After dealing
with this problem for 6 months, decided to build another Exchange 2000
(non-cluster/non-FE) server to temporally hold mailboxes.  I changed the
RUS to point to this server and wha-la!!

You will NEVER find this anywhere on Microsoft site nor google.

-Devon