RUS!!! Again!

  • From: "Devon Harding - GTHLA" <DHarding@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 17:03:42 -0400

What will it take to get my Recipient Update Service
working???  I create a Brand New user, and the RUS desn't
stamp the user with addresses.  No errors are logged even
with Diag Log. set to max for MSExchangeAL.  What can I do?

Devon Harding
System Administrator
Gilat Latin America

This e-mail is intended for the above named addressee(s), and may
contain information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not
the intended recipient, please inform us immediately: you should not
copy or use this e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any