RUP VS SINGLE RUP. - really need help -

  • From: mmmopo errer <hatem20072008@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 07:26:30 -0700 (PDT)

dear All,

i really get confused, i need some one to help.

i have here 4 domains registered outside as the following :-

1. SIKO.COM
2. RTOU.COM
3. ERTO.COM
4. KADE.COM

i want only one exchange server to server all of this Domains.

so, i have one Recipint Update Policy on the exchange which is the default.

what is the Best ?

1. create another Recipint update policy for each SMTP domain , and assiosiate
it with Specific Users ?

or :-

2. Modify the default RUP, and add multiple SMTP Address on it, and then when i
create user, i will choose his Primary SMTP Address ?

Which methode is correct ?

3. Do i need to create another storage group for each Domain, and the users for
this domain, will be under this Storage group , or what ?

can any one help me  in that , or expalin to me what is happen ?

your quick help will be highly appricated .

Discover Yahoo!