RE: RPCPING Utility and Exception 1722

  • From: "Lara, Greg" <GLara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 09:48:18 -0400

Mustafa, now you're getting in over my head. There was recently a long
thread on this very topic. There appears to be some issue with making the
initial Outlook connection when you're not on the internal network (which is
the whole idea behind RPC over HTTP, is it not?).

I suggest looking at:
How to configure static communication ports in Outlook 2003;en-us;833799

How to troubleshoot client RPC over HTTP connection issues in Office Outlook

And, Exchange Server 2003 RPC over HTTP Deployment Scenarios

Greg Lara