RE: RPCPING Utility and Exception 1722

  • From: Sarbjit Singh Gill <ssgill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 15:22:17 +0800

Since we are on this topic, can i use my ISA2004 as a SMTP
gateway? I have already got the ISA 2004 to generate OWA
forms so that unathenticated traffic does not reach my OWA
server.

My client does not have any additional boxes for SMTP
gateway, so i thought of using the ISA 2004 for SMTP gateway-
ing

Cheers
Gill