RE: RPCPING Utility and Exception 1722

  • From: "Mustafa Cicek" <mbcicek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 10:57:20 -0600

Hi Greg!

Thanks for respond.
First:
That is my type error in this message board that I listed twice exchfe in
my internal DNS list. That ist not true for my internal NDS. I have A
records for EXCHEFE and EXCHBE.

Second:
I want that the internal and external users can access Exchange internally
or externally. In Addition I wil deploy multiple mail domains that the
other maild domein users access my Exchange environment.

I don't understand why I should not my MX records in internal DNS? How can
internal user access Exchange if they have no MX record in internal DNS?
Can you list me your correction for my external and internal DNS entries?

Thanks.

MustafA